Monday, June 21, 2021

Huntington, WV $57,000

Hardwoods, updates and a garage, Oh My! You won't need to do anything to the kitchen or bathroom in this three bedroom, one bathroom home. It looks like there's a nice little shady lot and this home has an enclosed porch, great for the cooler months. Coming in at just over a thousand square feet, this could be a great starter home, rental or empty nester! If you work from home, make one of the bedrooms an office. So much potential here for the price. See all the details on Zillow here.

Huntington, WV has a lot to offer! Home to Marshall Universtiy, Camden Park, Army Corp of Engineers and is the headquarters for CSX railroad. So it's a no brainer that Huntington is also home to a Railroad Museum. The Guyandotte River runs through town, which is a popular fishing river and there's also hiking opputunities in the area. Located right near the borders of Kentucky and Ohio with I-64 running through town it's a great jummping off point.

I do not work for a real estate agency and I'm not affiliated with Zillow. I just enjoy looking at real estate and blogging. You can also find Houses For Sale Under $75K on Facebook by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ewell, MD $70,000

I can't tell you how much I love this little home! If you are looking for an island home or vacation property look no further! Located...