Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Danville, VA $45,00

If you are looking for a new house or just enjoy looking at real estate you have come to the right place. On this blog I'm going to be sharing houses for sale under the sum of $75,000. There are so many houses out there that maybe need a little love or a complete remodel but in my opinion the older houses have so much character!

The first house we are going to feature is a little brick charmer in Danville, VA. It's only been on the market for one day and I'm sure at this price it won't last long! You can view the Zillow listing Here.

Built in 1957 this two bedroom, one bathroom home is 1,089 sq feet. Perfect size for many situations. Daville is rated as the number one medium city in Virginia for cost of living. What do you think of this little charmer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ewell, MD $70,000

I can't tell you how much I love this little home! If you are looking for an island home or vacation property look no further! Located...